There are a lot of natural remedies for fatigue available to those who have chronic fatigue. Low energy or fatigue is a common problem for many people. We all have experienced low energy or fatigue sometime or the other. When we are reluctant to work, feel lethargy or both physical and mental tiredness, it may be said that we are going through fatigue or low energy levels. Low energy levels often interfere with day to day life. It is often accompanied by tremors, chills, loss of appetite, dizziness, apathy, weight loss, brittle hair, vomiting, diarrhea, flu-like symptoms etc. Some causes of fatigue are:
2. Poor adrenal functioning
4. Low blood pressure or hypotension
8. Medicines like antidepressants, antihistamines, diuretics, steroids, blood pressure medications and sedatives.
9. Continuous pain as in the case of fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis.
11. Drug abuse
12. Congestive heart failure
13. Liver and kidney disorders
14. Chronic fatigue syndrome
1. Siberian Ginseng is an essential herbal remedy for fatigue. Herbal medicines have been using it as an energy stimulant for decades. It improves your overall health and increases your energy levels like anything. It activates the nerve impulse to muscle cells, heightens mental functions, relieves stress and depression, improves heart health and controls obesity apart from boosting energy levels
2. Olive leaf extract is another effective herbal remedy for low energy, fatigue. It is a great cure for chronic fatigue syndrome and immunodeficiency. If you don’t get the olive leaf extracts, you can also use cold pressed olive oil for relieving the problem of fatigue.
3. Gingko biloba is also beneficial herb for boosting energy levels. It triggers blood circulation and wards off fatigue. The other key benefits of gingko biloba include prevention of strokes, heart attacks and allergies, lessening of depression and boosting of memory.
4. Withania somnifera, also known as ashwagandha is an effective herbal cure for low energy, fatigue. It supplies essential nutrients to the brain cells and revitalizes body. Intake of ashwagandha thus makes one feel energetic like never before. The herb also stabilizes mood, increases sperm count, strengthens immune system and fosters proper blood circulation.
5. Almond milk can also serve as a potent herbal remedy for low energy and fatigue. It is high in vital vitamins and mineral that can nourish body from within thereby giving you an increased level of strength and energy. Also if you drink almond milk regularly, your immune system will be exceptionally strong and cellular damage will also be much less.
So these are the various herbal remedies for low energy, fatigue.
Read more about Natural Energy Supplements. Also know effective Erectile Dysfunction Remedy. Read about Excessive Masturbation Treatment.